Doki Doki Literature Club

Page Turning Anime!
BlueSpark
Super Otaku

Re: Doki Doki Literature Club

Postby BlueSpark » Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:34 am

Eira wrote:Besides I have the power of god
Which means nothing compared to the power of Monika.
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!

BaconChips
I Like Anime

Postby BaconChips » Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:20 pm

Eira wrote:
BaconChips wrote:
Eira wrote:
BaconChips wrote:Natsuki best girl fight me.

Nah, Sayori all the way, raise the fists, lets see them. I'll fight you right now!

U normie, only normies pick the childhood friend! I’ll fly up to Australia and destroy you with my moves I learned from watching anime!

Childhood friend that never wins is always the best kind of girl, it's less normie then picking the Tsundere, like you have done. Everyone knows that's the true normie pick. Besides I have the power of god and anime of my side! Plus I live in Australia, you seriously think this harsh environment hasn't trained me, some snake or spider will get to you before you even lay a hand on me!

I’ll take that boomerang of yours and get my ground harness ready and take out yours and see you fall down into space bwahahaha!!!!!

Eira
Otaku

Postby Eira » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:01 pm

BaconChips wrote:
Eira wrote:
BaconChips wrote:
Eira wrote:

Nah, Sayori all the way, raise the fists, lets see them. I'll fight you right now!

U normie, only normies pick the childhood friend! I’ll fly up to Australia and destroy you

Childhood friend that never wins is always the best kind of girl, it's less normie then picking the Tsundere, like you have done. Everyone knows that's the true normie pick.[...] you seriously think this harsh environment hasn't trained me, some snake or spider will get to you before you even lay a hand on me!

I’ll take that boomerang of yours and get my ground harness ready and take out yours and see you fall down into space

Classic upside down joke, even though you said 'fly up' earlier. Nah but legit the deadly animals will get you. Also we have a hole in our ozone layer so the sun gives you cancer really fast, you won't last. And thus as all the natsuki supporters die out in australia the Sayori lovers will rise up!
Everything I say is in relation to me, objectivity doesn't exist.

MAL: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Eira_99
Feel free to add me on Discord for more chat based discussions: Eira#1560

BaconChips
I Like Anime

Postby BaconChips » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:00 am

Eira wrote:
BaconChips wrote:
Eira wrote:
BaconChips wrote:
Eira wrote:

U normie, only normies pick the childhood friend! I’ll fly up to Australia and destroy you

Childhood friend that never wins is always the best kind of girl, it's less normie then picking the Tsundere, like you have done. Everyone knows that's the true normie pick.[...] you seriously think this harsh environment hasn't trained me, some snake or spider will get to you before you even lay a hand on me!

I’ll take that boomerang of yours and get my ground harness ready and take out yours and see you fall down into space

Classic upside down joke, even though you said 'fly up' earlier. Nah but legit the deadly animals will get you. Also we have a hole in our ozone layer so the sun gives you cancer really fast, you won't last. And thus as all the natsuki supporters die out in australia the Sayori lovers will rise up!

Ah this was a good fight, I’ll give u victory but in honesty I think out of all of them I go with Natsuki-Sayori-Monika-Yuri. I still remember first playing that game and getting the chills when “that scene” happens in the middle of the game, and it was got me into the whole anime scene so I got to give props to this game. I got the tat of Natsuki to prove how much I love the game, and I’ve supported Team Salvato with buying a bunch of their merch, they got some really cool stuff in their store.

BlueSpark
Super Otaku

Postby BlueSpark » Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:24 am

BaconChips wrote:I got the tat of Natsuki to prove how much I love the game, and I’ve supported Team Salvato with buying a bunch of their merch, they got some really cool stuff in their store.
Even though it's just a 5-hour visual novel (or something thereabouts, depending on reading speed), I decided to buy it for 20 bucks on their website. I really hope Salvato will surprise us with a new project soon. Project Libitina, we're waiting!

JaredScott5
I Like Anime

Postby JaredScott5 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:29 pm

I wasn't interested in the game until I learned that
Spoiler:
aside from how crazy the characters act some of the endings involve deleting files in the actual folders on your computer. As a programmer that blew my mind.

It's on my wish list so I fully intend to get to it at some point.

BlueSpark
Super Otaku

Postby BlueSpark » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:19 am

JaredScott5 wrote:I wasn't interested in the game until I learned that
Spoiler:
aside from how crazy the characters act some of the endings involve deleting files in the actual folders on your computer. As a programmer that blew my mind.
Yup, I thought this was a pretty brilliant move, too. And not just because it's a 'fancy original thing,' but because it seamlessly ties into the narrative.

Plus, it's not just
Spoiler:
deleting files: Over the course of the game, you can find hidden messages in the game's folder, too.

dflynsqrl
I Like Anime

Postby dflynsqrl » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:31 am

Almost a year later, but was curious to see if anyone discussed this game. I was curious about VN and decided to give one a try. Did a google search on top VNs and this was on the list. Seemed interesting (and the notes were spoiler free but hinted at it be a deeper game) so I gave it a try.

Spoiler:
All I can say is "woah". Wasn't really expecting this even though the intro warning makes it pretty clear that the game will take a dark turn. I decided to go the Yuri route first play through. This went all crazy really fast. Like BlueSpark mentioned though, it's an awesome touch being able to go through all those games file and finding all kinds of interesting stuff!
Last edited by dflynsqrl on Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

BlueSpark
Super Otaku

Postby BlueSpark » Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:32 am

Glad to hear the VN managed to impress you, too. I'll almost certainly check out the recently released Plus edition of the game with its extra character side stories. But since I did already pay 20 bucks for the (free) game once, I'll wait until the new version is on sale.