Reintroduction

Let us get to know you!
Baka_Ichigo
I Love Anime

Reintroduction

Postby Baka_Ichigo » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:54 am

I used to be a member on here, but life got hectic and i fell out of posting. So....let me start i joined this forum in 2015 and posted semi-regularly till 2017. In 2018 i went to japan for a time. Me and my friends bs about anime on our podcast each season....lets see....umm ill try to be on semi-regularly....msg me if you need help with travel plans for japan since i know the problems some may have, and help with some tips to save money and not get lost....sorry i'm rambling... ::hi:: ttyl

Eira
Otaku

Re: Reintroduction

Postby Eira » Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:22 am

Hey welcome... back?!

LOL, you would of just missed me as I joined in 2018 and have been a regular since, it's good to see someone returning to the forums, been awhile since that happened. It's a lot less active then you would remember, or maybe you were around for the mass exodus, I can't remember the exact time that happened but Senpai always says it was shortly before I joined.

Anyway I'm the new community leader now, basically I just do what Logan use to do, and Neko, since I also run the community watch along now, since both of them are fairly inactive now. Although I don't have mod powers so I'm mostly just another member, you've used the forum before so I doubt you'll have any issues but feel free to ask me anything if you got questions.

We'll probs be starting a new watch along soon so if you do end up being a regular that'll be a good thing to stay around for, and also I still make seasonal threads for every show airing as Logan use to do, so feel free to go there and talk about currently airing shows. The seasonal section is a little inactive but I would post there often as long as other people are, I just don't like to spam.

And ah... yer I think that's everything. Hope you enjoy your stay, would be nice to have another active member.
Everything I say is in relation to me, objectivity doesn't exist.

MAL: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Eira_99
Feel free to add me on Discord for more chat based discussions: Eira#1560

BlueSpark
Super Otaku

Postby BlueSpark » Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:20 am

Welcome back in the fold, bud :). Yeah, there isn't much going on around here these days... But I still check the forum daily and make occasional posts. If you're at all interested, your participation in the next watch-along would be highly appreciated, as Eira mentioned. Those give us a chance to discuss a little something each day.
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!

Chris
Site Co-Founder

Postby Chris » Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:46 pm

Hey man

Welcome back

Always good to se friends poke back in.

;-)

Have fun